January marked a month filled with celebrations 🍾 at Paybix! We couldn't wait to spread the word about the fantastic new features added in Epix! 🎉🥳
Curious about the most recent features and what’s coming next? Keep on reading!
Register for our next Epix demo
If you are interested in an online demo of Epix, click here to register for our next webinar or here for a personal meeting and demo.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us. And remember, check our site for more insights in our unified processing or integrated analytics solutions.
We are excited to announce the latest update to our Epix Integration Platform, a comprehensive solution that seamlessly manages your end-to-end international payroll processes. This feature release introduces several enhancements and new functionalities to make your payroll management even more efficient and user-friendly.
⚙️ General Improvements
- Moved car icon to the menu bar bottom.
- 'Blue-Green' deployments for seamless releases during the day.
- Improved navigation buttons on personal details page.
- Added new validation checks based on user and provider feedback.
- Translated dropdowns for a more accessible experience.
🗓️ Absence Self-Service
- Enhanced personal calendar with new options.
- Calendar is hidden on the home screen if the employee does not have a workschedule.
- Balance and request buttons are now hidden when no policy assigned.
- Back button on a team member now navigates back to the team.
- Added 'editor' role for absence requests in team configuration.
📊 Analytics Magic
- Added empty states with guidance for new reports.
- New filters and rearranged reports for clear insights, beneficial for ESG reporting.
💸 Pay Components Makeover
- Pay components now support up to 4 decimals.
- Introducing a wizard for effortless mass changes.
📅 Calendar Innovations
- Added shiftcodes in work schedules that are shown in the personal calendar.
- Fixed rounding bug for odd work schedule hours (behind the comma).
- All calendars now start on Monday for consistency.
📧 Payroll Closure & Provider Items
- Added mail to local provider for payroll closure notifications.
- Proactive support notification if closure gives warnings.
- Working on Nmbrs integration with Dutch partner.
- Optimized integration with Prisma, the platform of our Belgian provider.
🔄 Import and Job Automation
- Optimized imports for larger volumes.
- Improved job automation; now import files via default SFTP per tenant.
🚀 Onboarding of New Customers
- Streamlined onboarding process with explanatory screens and links to the new documentation platform.
- Added feature to collect and track injuries; displayed on the calendar and also with new analytics including ESG TRIR calculation.
- Added a new documentation site with crucial information on adding users and registering, along with import formats.
- Beta release of the AI Companion available in demo environments.
- The AI Companion now searches official governmental websites with multilingual support for asking social juridical questions.
- If you're interested, let us know so we can enable this feature in your environment!
That's a wrap for January! We hope these updates make your Epix experience even more magical. Stay tuned for more exciting features in the new year.
Your Epix Product Team 🚀
Information about feature releases
Remember, the list above gives an overview of the most important features we released in the previous month. We release in a continuous deployment so we can even deploy multiple times a day if necessary where bugfixes have a high prio to be solved. Next to this list a lot of technical and security items have been solved and changed.
All code must be approved by a second developer before it is merged into the main code. Every feature release is then put in a development environment where the new feature is tested by our product team. Then the release flows to acceptance, where a huge set of automated user tests are simulated on different devices and screen sizes. When they are 'green' we deploy this version to production without manual work after an explicit approval by the product team.
All configuration done by the user keeps on working and a new version is always backward compatible.