Your challenge at Paybix
- Developing our platform in React / .NET6 core that we host on Azure, backed by a SQL database.
- Thinking along about how to best shape the solution from a technical point of view.
- Working together in an enthusiastic SCRUM Team.
- Conducting technical analysis and meeting with the payroll business experts.
- Working together with the solution architect and senior developers who design and build the software architecture.
- Refactoring whereby you attach high importance to writing qualitative code.
- Acknowledging the benefits of Test-Driven Development.
- You have already gained some knowledge with web development and a framework such as Angular, React or Vue.JS, Entity Framework or Typescript.
- You have a customer-oriented attitude and you thrive by problem-solving and hands-on participation.
- You communicate fluently in English and Dutch.
Why should you join us?
You will join an ambitious start-up ready to conquer the world. At this point in time, we are the only company that offers a single tool to small & midsize multi-country employers to manage global payroll, from data input to analytics. To grow further, we strongly believe in the saying teamwork makes the dream work. Our entire team highly values open feedback, accountability and professionalism.
We offer you an attractive salary combined with very interesting fringe benefits (company car, meal vouchers, hospitalisation, BYOD allowance, etc.). Furthermore, we highly value continuous training and you get the opportunity to work several days from anywhere you want to optimise your work-life balance.